Marketing Campaign of the Year
This award will be given to a company that can demonstrate the proven effect and the commercial success of a marketing campaign in the education resources or services sector within the last 24 months (March 2019 – March 2021). Judges will be looking for entrants to demonstrate how their campaigns used a range and combination of media, technologies, and platforms to deliver relevant messages to the target audience. Judges will expect to see details of the following:
- Target market and product range
- A budget for the campaign
- Campaign objectives in the context of your brand
- Your strategy for achieving these objectives
- What part media planning played in engaging your target market
- Which elements of the marketing mix were used?
- Evidence of how successfully the objectives were achieved
- Return on investment
Judges will not only look for creative campaigns, but will focus on the effectiveness of the campaign, measured against its original targets.
Word count:1500 words (supporting evidence & testimonials are accepted in addition to the word count)
ERA 2020 WINNER: Marketing Campaign of the Year
Maths Week London – Maths Week London