Collaboration Between School & Supplier Award
This exciting category is open to all suppliers who have worked with a school/multi-academy trust in an innovative, personalised way to help generate operational excellence, or drive up standards of attainment. The collaboration must have been launched and developed on or before March 2020.
Each application must be supported by an in-depth cast study of up to 1500 words that provides both quantitative and qualitative evidence to show how a school/MAT benefited from the collaboration, addressing the following criteria, where relevant:
- The innovative nature of the collaboration
- Evidence to show the impact on learning and the work of the teacher in the classroom and/or operational efficiency within the school
- How the collaboration supports or enhances the everyday life or work of teachers, pupils or schools
- How the collaboration supported teachers and/or pupils during school closures and the COVID-19 crisis
- Testimonial(s) from a named individual at the school about the impact the collaboration has had
- Cost-effectiveness in terms of aims and results – not just price. Judges will expect to see details of price.
This collaboration can be with a school/MAT at any age range or sector of the education market.
Word count:1500 words (supporting evidence & testimonials are accepted in addition to the word count)
ERA 2020 WINNER: Collaboration Between School & Supplier Award
HES – Havering Education Services (HES)