Educational Book Award
This category is open to both primary and secondary textbooks, teacher (CPD/management) books, or reading books such as fiction/non-fiction, with the requirement that the book must have been launched and actively used within a classroom environment for a full term as at March 2021.
Each application must be supported by at least two testimonials or case studies from schools or colleges addressing the following criteria:
- The innovative nature of the resource
- The impact on learning and the work of the teacher in the classroom, to what extent and in which areas
- How the resource supports or enhances the everyday life or work of teachers, pupils or schools
- Cost-effectiveness in terms of educational aims and results – not just price. Judges will expect to see details of price.
- If products have been updated or revised, then the details of these changes must be provided. Books entered can be suitable for any age range or sector of the education market. They can include fiction or non-fiction, individual titles, or schemes.
Word count:1500 words (supporting evidence & testimonials are accepted in addition to the word count)
ERA 2020 WINNER: Educational Book Award
Hinton House Publishers – The ASD Girls’ Wellbeing Toolkit: An evidence-based programme promoting mental, physical & emotional health